Established in April 1993, and owned since by Eli Armon.
Fields of Activity:
* Building planning
* Town building
* Interior design
* Preparation of programs
* 7 Architects
* Software support
* Financial director
* 9 2006-2012 AutoCAD stations
* 2 Town Building Plan stations
* 2 3D Studio Max station
* Printers: Twain HP 650C and Twain Epson 3000, 4 color laser printers.
Town Building Dept.:
* Approved until today , 30 programs at total scope of app. 5,810,000 m2,
in overall planned area of app. 17,620 dunams.
* In planning , 22 programs at total scope of app. 6,497,000 m2 at overall area of app. 12,360 dunams.
* Built and populated structures of app. 175,000 m2 in total.
* Structures of approximate scope of app. 116,000 m2 are in various stages of planning and execution.
* The company plans for planning and planning management services for the Israeli Land Authority.
* The company plans for detailed preliminary/statutory planning services and supervision of passenger stations and train compounds for
* Planning of standard residence buildings for soldiers, for the Ministry of Defense.
Program Writing * Updating of passenger station programs for Israel Railways.
* "Derech Erech", the Center for Imparting the Heritage of the (Military) Officers,
in cooperation with Esther Levinson.
* ICL Company laboratories planning.
* ICL Company offices planning.
* Maklef House Building , The first green renovated structure in the Negev.
* Assimilation of green construction principles in train station planning program.
* Ministry of Defense
* Public Works Authority (M.A.Z.)
* Mifal Hapayis (Israel's State Lottery)
* National Prison Service
* Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Employment
* Quality control ISO 9001-2000 quality control
Stamps & Authorizations * Execution Programs Execution programs for buildings and
environmental development works; Building architecture Israeli
Standard 1547, part 2.
* Coaching office no. 35179, registered in the book of engineers and architects of the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Employment.